Let the Best Urologist in Abu Dhabi Help You Ease Your Life
According to a recent study, about 42% of women and 10.2% of men in the UAE are suffering from urinary incontinence, which is quite alarming. This is due to disturbed daily life and activities such as social engagements, physical activities, and intimacy. Other reasons include misdiagnosis, inaccurate dosage, as well as interrupted courses of medicine intake. Often these minor urinary issues lead to kidney cancer, kidney blockage, kidney stones, bladder control problems, and prostate problems. Therefore, it is advised to visit a urologist to make the probability of these diseases unlikely.
Looking For the Best Urology Doctor in Abu Dhabi? Visit Us
We, at Health Shield Medical Center, have an expert urologist in Abu Dhabi that performs a wide range of procedures from outpatient testing to surgical operations. We uphold the privacy for the most intimate problems and support you throughout the treatment until recovery. So, if you are suffering from any urology issue, make an appointment with us to discuss your issues and learn about the procedure.
Our highly trained and experienced specialist will offer you the most advanced treatments for any urologic disorders, which are no matter routine or complex. We provide urology services for men, women, and children. We offer the following treatments:
- Prostate problems (enlargement, inflammation, cancer, etc.)
- Infectious diseases of the urinary tract (all types of bladder, kidney infections and infections of male genitals, sexually transmitted diseases, genital warts, etc.)
- Diagnostics and treatment of erectile dysfunction and loss of libido (sexual desire)
- Fertility problems (reduced semen quality, etc.) and hormonal problems (low testosterone)
- Urinary tract infection, urinary incontinence, neurological disorder of bladder etc.
- Diagnostic and treatment for bedwetting
- Congenital disorders of kidney, ureter, bladder, testicle, and penis
- Reconstruction of the urinary tract
- Orchiopexy (for undescended testicle)
- Congenital hernia, hydrocele
Urological Oncology (malignancy) including cancer of bladder, prostate, kidney, and testis.
- Urine flow studies (for children and adults)
- Interventional X-ray, like urethrography, MCU etc.
- Ultrasound-guided biopsy of the prostate
- Endourology for stone disease (kidney, ureter, and bladder)
- Endoscopic diagnostics of urinary tract
- Surgery for urethral stricture
- Surgery of bladder tumor (TUR-BT)
- Scrotal surgery (for hydrocele, spermatocele, varicocele etc.)
- Hernia repair (with mesh) and Bio-hernia repair (without mesh)
- Frenulotomy and frenuloplasty
- Pediatric urologic surgery (orchidopexy, congenital hernia, circumcision, and re-circumcision, meatotomy and meatoplasty)