Our pediatric urologist is a surgeon who can diagnose, treat, and manage children’s urinary and genital problems.
If your child has an illness or disease of the genitals or urinary tract (kidneys, ureters, bladder, testis, penis), our pediatric urologist has the experience and qualifications to treat your child.
We offer the following treatments:
- Evaluation and management of voiding disorders, vesicoureteral reflux, and urinary tract infections.
- Inguinal Hernia in Infants & Children
- Bedwetting in Children & Teens
- Daytime Accidents & Bladder Control Problems
- Undescended testicle
- Phimosis and attached foreskin
- Incomplete circumcision
Our Urologist performs following surgeries and procedures for children:
- Circumcision and re-circumcision
- Hernia repair
- Orchidopexy for undescended testicle
- Hydrocelectomy (“water” around the testicle)
- Torsion of testicle
- Meatotomy/ Meatoplasty for stricture (narrowing) of distal urethra
- Frenulotomy/ Frenuloplasty (short band on penis)
- Cystoscopy (endoscopic examination of urinary bladder)
- Cystogramm (examination for VUR)