Dr. Saad Elrahmany
Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. Elrahmany has more than 20 years of experience. He had his training in University of Washington. USA, University of Louisville. USA, in addition to his basic training in Alexandria university. He is a licensed Orthopedic Surgeon in UAE, USA, and Egypt with a wide scope of experience within UAE. Dr. Elrahmany was previously working at SKMC-CLEVELAND CLINIC Abu Dhabi, ALNOOR Hospital, Abu Dhabi, SEHA, UAE and NMC Healthcare before joining Health Shield Medical Center.
Dr. Elrahmany speaks Arabic & English
Fellowship Of University Of Washington. USA
Fellowship Of University Of Louisville. USA
Fellowship of Aospine North America
Fellowship Of Kleinert Institute For Hand And Upper Limb Surgery
Fellowship Of The Royal College Of Surgeon. Endinburgh. UK
Area of Expertise
- All kinds of Hand, Wrist , Elbow, Shoulder And upper extremity Surgery.
- Sub-specialty training in Spine surgery.
- Competency with high record of successful surgeries in USA and UAE.
- Sports medicine for Athletes and Musculoskeletal injuries.
- Knee Surgeries particularly ACL reconstruction, meniscus problems, and joint replacements.
- Trauma including fractures , sprains, Foot surgeries.
- Joint and Spinal injection.
- Major interest in upper limb surgeries.