An ENT physician is trained in the medical and surgical management and treatment of patients with diseases and disorders of the ear, nose, throat (ENT), and related structures of the head and neck. ENT doctors are also called otolaryngologists. We specialise in the treatment of conditions associated with the ear, nose or throat both in children & adult population; in addition to certain head or neck complaints.
- Ear: Medical and surgical treatment of hearing loss, ear infections, balance disorders, ear noise (tinnitus), nerve pain, and facial and cranial nerve disorders. Management of congenital (birth) disorders of the outer and inner ear.
- Nose: Care of the nasal cavity and sinuses; diagnosis, management and treatment of allergies, sinusitis, smell disorders, polyps, and nasal obstruction due to a deviated septum.
- Throat: Managing diseases of the larynx (voice box) and the upper aero-digestive tract or esophagus, including voice and swallowing disorders.
- Head and Neck: In the head and neck area, ENT doctors treat infectious diseases, both benign and malignant (cancerous) tumors, facial trauma, and deformities of the face. They perform both cosmetic plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Conditions we treat include:
- Sleep Apnea Management
- Head & neck diseases including problems of the larynx and pharynx.
- Head and neck tumors.
- Treatment of snoring, as well as the treatment of heavy snoring.
- Vertigo and dizziness due to problems in the inner ear.
- All voice disorders.
- Cochlear Implant, under the supervision of our ENT doctor performs this surgery, which is a procedure that has revolutionized the treatment of both congenital and acquired deafness.
- Microsurgery of the ear
- Laser techniques are utilized wherever necessary.