JOYCE ANN S. TEJANO
12+ years of experience
Clinical training and experience:
– Graduate of BS Physical Therapy from University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Philippines
– Volunteer Physiotherapist at University of the East Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Hospital, Philippines (2006-2007)
– Staff Physiotherapist at Gurayat General Hospital (MOH-SOP), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (2008-2015)
– Staff Physiotherapist at Infinity Homecare, Abu Dhabi (2015-2019)
– Staff Physiotherapist at Health Shield Medical Center (2019 to present)
- Collaborate with patient’s doctor for referrals and medical history.
- Assessment, formulate plan of care, implement and evaluate response to treatment.
- Educate patient.
- Treat patients with:
A. Musculoskeletal conditions
B. Orthopedic conditions
C. Neurological conditions
D. Hand dysfunctions
E. Sports related conditions
F. Pediatric conditions