Dr. Sundus Salman
MBCHB 1997 (Iraq – Baghdad).
MRCGP (UK) 2020
23 years as general practitioner, 15 years UAE Experience
Scope of services:
- Preventive Healthcare programs.
- screening programs.
- health education.
- health check-ups.
- diagnosis and treatment of infectious diseases.
- diagnosis and treatment of allergic diseases.
- diagnosis and treatment of lipid disorders.
- diagnosis and management of chronic diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, thyroid disorders.
- diagnosis and management of musculoskeletal disorders like neck pain, back pain, muscle spasm, muscle sprain and strain.
- dealing with emergency cases.
- referral of patients as required to another Doctors or health facilities.
- management of gastrointestinal disorders such as reflux, gastritis, gastroenteritis, H pylori.
- management of asthma.
management of other diseases like migraine, upper and lower respiratory tract infection, urinary tract infection.